Official Contest Rules
- Open to all residents of Sabah.
- Child featured on the photo is within 1yr – 12yrs old of age with consent given by Parent/guardian.
- Each family can only submit 1 entry.
- Photo must include Eco-Yap 1 liter / 200ml milk packing. Your can be creative and make use other props.
- Photo must come with caption starting with “I love milk…”
- All winners will be notified by phone & email. Prizes must be claimed in person within 30 days unless the winner is otherwise advised. The winner will be required to produce an ID, which includes a photograph required (examples include identification card/driver’s license/passport where photo is included).
- Eco Yap may promote or advertise that a winner won a competition. All winners hereby agree to the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion by Eco Yap without additional compensation.
- All entries via the Internet are sent entirely at the risk of the user. Eco Yap are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission due to technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you the Eco-Yap.com services or to communicate with you about the Website or the services.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request
- We believe it’s needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required
- We believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues
Sharing of Data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Website and service.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Sites may not be secure.